EROTIC ROMANCE AUTHOR COLLETTE THOMAS


Series -

Todd Hollow Series (Not for the faint of heart.)
Deadly Games
Deadly Affairs

Coming Soon - Weston Cove Series

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Reader Just Made My Day!

As writers we often wonder how much readers enjoy our work, or if they enjoy it at all.  Today Smashwords sends me a notification of a review done by a reader on one of the stories in my mini series The Pleasure of Our Company, specifically Kacie's Story. 

The review is short and to the point but it tells me a whole lot.  It tells me I'm on track and that I need to keep writing stories for this series.  Not a problem!   I'm having too much fun writing these stories, developing these characters, and creating plots that not only keep the series going, but create hopefully a fan base of readers who are looking for more.

The review reads: 

Review by: ROBIN STILLWELL on Aug. 17, 2010 : (no rating)
If your looking for real erotica this is an awesome story.
This is the best book out of the series.
I loved it.

Thanks Ms Stillwell.

Kacie's Story can be found at Amazon.com and also Smashwords

No comments: