EROTIC ROMANCE AUTHOR COLLETTE THOMAS


Series -

Todd Hollow Series (Not for the faint of heart.)
Deadly Games
Deadly Affairs

Coming Soon - Weston Cove Series

Friday, May 6, 2011

On Writing

I am just about to upload the eighth story in my mini series The Pleasure of Our Company.  This one has proven to be the turning point in the way the storyline is progressing.  In fact it may be the pivotal plot point that shows these stories indeed have a purpose in the overall scheme of what is going to occur next.

Readers who have been following will begin to realize that the series brings them on a journey of not only discovery but also that call to adventure many fiction writers based their own story line on.

Distractions have been the bane of my writing existence lately only because I allow them into my life.  Today I found too many other things to do when I should have been sitting and typing away.

I'm not sure at this point why I allow these distractions to take top billing.

Okay, writing is hard work.

And it can be tiring as well...until one actually gets into a story.  That's when a sense of exhilaration can rise inside that will provide the necessary energy to get to that so sought for ending.

I'm there with Rhonda's Story, again this is the eighth story in my mini series The Pleasure of Our Company.

The first seven are already up on Amazon and Smashwords. 

No comments: