EROTIC ROMANCE AUTHOR COLLETTE THOMAS


Series -

Todd Hollow Series (Not for the faint of heart.)
Deadly Games
Deadly Affairs

Coming Soon - Weston Cove Series

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can't Wait!

I'm thrilled to be working with a new publisher called Damnation Books. You can view their site although they aren't up and running yet until September. I have a two-book series called Todd Hollow series coming out with them at that time: DEADLY GAMES and DEADLY AFFAIRS. I'm currently working with their cover artist for these two books.

What I love about this project is that it's ongoing. I've created this community that lives within the recesses of my mind. This is where just about anything can happen. Scenarios form that have me staying up nights developing characters to fit these scenarios. I love learning about forensics and get to use what I learn in the plotting of these stories. I love reading about true crimes that are solved with the use of forensics and in turn am able to create some interesting fiction of my own.

So stay tune for more developments. Once I have my covers I may post them here or maybe wait a while before I do, creating a bit of suspense.

Meantime, over the summer I'm conducting a summer blow out sale. This is a great chance to get four of my stories at "blow out prices." Four stories essentially for the price of one, who can do better than that?

And these are fun reads that have received great reviews over the course of their time with my former publisher Forbidden Publications, who published only high quality fiction before closing their doors in March.

I'm one who loves to make lemonade from lemons. In fact I just bought myself a citrus juicer at Kohls (on sale as well) and will be making a lot of great lemonade over these summer months.

Visit my blog SUMMER BLOW OUT SALE and go through and read the blurbs and excerpts and then order the stories. They will not be automatically downloaded but you will get the attachments via your email ASAP! I love it when I get orders. It will mean I can take my grandkids out to the movies this summer plus do other things with them.

Have a great day!

Click here for SUMMER BLOW OUT SALE

Collette Thomas

No comments: